Discover Salzburger Land
It’s not without reason that Salzburg is one of the best-loved tourist regions in all of Austria, and not only for its endless ski slopes, trails, and hiking paths. Salzburg has even more to offer: the city of Mozart and traditional theatre performances, is internationally known for its countless museums, galleries, and other attractions, not least for the famous annual historical theatre performances of Jedermann and other plays.
For those planning to visit several outing destinations, we recommend taking advantage of the SalzburgerLand Card’s fantastic discounts.
Tips for your outings
- City of Salzburg (75 min.)
- Haus der Natur / nature museum (75 min.)
- Lake Königsee (75 min.)
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road (70 min.)
- Krimmler Waterfalls (70 min.)
- Eisriesenwelt ice cave (60 min.)
- Hohenwerfen Fortress (45 min.)
- National Park Centre (45 min.)
- Kaprun reservoirs (30 min.)
- Lamprechtshöhle caves (20 min.)